Re: Borodino troops

JC

Hi,

My name is John Curran. I have been a lurker on the list for a while. I am a historical gamer but unfortunately my time is limited, so I have not previously introduced myself. Saturdays are a difficult day for me (I work every third weekend, etc.)

However I noted your Borodino project and would like to participate. I can contribute 15 mm Russians and 15 mm Polish Duchy of Warsaw. They are based 4 figures to a base for Napoleon's Battles (which I probably have not played this century :-)).

Inventory is as follows:

Russians:

6 Brigades of Russian LN - 34 bases
1 Brigade of Grenadiers - 6 bases
1 Brigade of Jaegers - 5 bases
6 12# Batteries

1 HC Curaissier Brigade - 4 bases
3 LC Brigades - 14 bases
2 Cossack LC Brigades - 8 bases
3 6# Batteries

Duchy of Warsaw:

9 Brigades Polish LN - 50 bases
6 6# Batteries
1 Brigade Polish HC - 6 bases
1 Brigade Polish LC (Lancer) - 5 bases
3 Brigades Polish LC - 16 bases

I don't have the original OB so some of these may need to be tweaked, but obviously the stated number of bases is available.

JC

--- In Table_Top_Gaming_Society@..., "The Tin Dictator" <TinDictator@...> wrote:

Since there appears to be a decent number of guys going to the Saturday game, I'd like to take the opportunity to discuss "Project Borodino".

Maybe get updates on the status of our 15mm Nap armies and try to make some assessments of what we still need.

The game isn't until Labor Day of 2012. But that time will fly by.

My understanding is that Dave R. is doing the Russians. I don't remember if you're planning on also using mine also or if you're covering the entire army yourself?

Mark and I were providing French. I'm WAY short of Cavalry.
Rolland and Mark were providing most, if not all the minor allies.

I am creating the terrain boards.

Dave M. says he has some figures also.

Anyone else have troops that need to get into the fight?
The more people who can provide troops, the fewer we each have to paint up before the game.