Re: Friday the 18th

enstock <tiberiusg@...>

I am planning to bring a copy of each set of rules I have downloaded
to the next meet. I also plan to bring TSATF.

I am up for a painting night as soon as I find my Mexicans.

Nevile

--- In Table-Top_Gaming_Society@..., "david.rodgers83"
<david.rodgers@...> wrote:

I will not be ableto play that night. I can come over until 8:00
and then I will need to go to work. I will bring my troop rosters
and ideas and we can discuss figures and whatnot. It is
unfortunate
that the 2 nights I had scheduled to work happened to be game
nights.

I should have 1 of the detectives you gave out painted so that
Michael and Richard can see that even a hamfisted person like me
can
paint figures. I will bring this as well.

I looked at the different sites for rules. TSATF is $30 plus
shipping unless someone already has it. These rules are also
usable
for British colonial and Zulu scenarios. Whichever rules we
decide
on should be usable for multiple arenas so that we can minimize
the
learning curve for the group. I know you had several other rules
sets.

Lastly, when I mentioned last time that we should have a night
where
we paint, discuss painting ideas and generally how to paint
figures
I know Richard and Michael both showed interest. Is this
something
the entire group would benefit from or should I make arrangements
for the three of us to get together? I am far from an authority
on
painting techniques but I have learned a few things I can pass on
beyond the basics. Let me know your thoughts.