Re: Wild West figures

enstock <tiberiusg@...>

--- In Table-Top_Gaming_Society@..., "Bob"
<brodgers@...> wrote:

There are two sets of "Painted" 28mm figures offered by Em-4
Miniatures. They are Wild west shoot-out figures and not really
useable for a cavalry vs indians game. But I thought I'd mention
them
in case you might want to try them out.

http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/Old_West_Heroes.html

They retail for $25 US per box of 5. But remember that they are
already painted. So its a pretty good price.

Since I carry their other minis, I can get these sets at wholesale
so
you could save about 40% if you want some. So don't order directly
from them.

Bob
Please put me down for one of each. From the site, it would appear
that set #2 also contains a CD with a rules set, and the set
includes a floorplan of the main street of a western town. So I am
interested in getting both set #1 and set # 2.