Friday the 18th

david.rodgers83 <david.rodgers@...>

I will not be ableto play that night. I can come over until 8:00
and then I will need to go to work. I will bring my troop rosters
and ideas and we can discuss figures and whatnot. It is unfortunate
that the 2 nights I had scheduled to work happened to be game nights.

I should have 1 of the detectives you gave out painted so that
Michael and Richard can see that even a hamfisted person like me can
paint figures. I will bring this as well.

I looked at the different sites for rules. TSATF is $30 plus
shipping unless someone already has it. These rules are also usable
for British colonial and Zulu scenarios. Whichever rules we decide
on should be usable for multiple arenas so that we can minimize the
learning curve for the group. I know you had several other rules
sets.

Lastly, when I mentioned last time that we should have a night where
we paint, discuss painting ideas and generally how to paint figures
I know Richard and Michael both showed interest. Is this something
the entire group would benefit from or should I make arrangements
for the three of us to get together? I am far from an authority on
painting techniques but I have learned a few things I can pass on
beyond the basics. Let me know your thoughts.