Re: Omni VII Plus, QSO

Andrew Neumeier

I am a bit interested in the statement by Ten Tec's owner about the O7 Plus, that it is quieter due to the new front panel and the shielding it provides.  I have recently been suffering from some rfi on two meters.  This appears to be generated by the display on my FT-991a, and entering my transverter, which will need to be moved now from it's current position in the station to reduce the problem.  I wonder just how much noise the O7's display generates, and where it is in the spectrum.

73 to all,
Andy, ka2uqw

On Monday, July 29, 2019, 12:02:59 AM EDT, Richards <jrichards@...> wrote:

              I just worked my first Omni VII Plus, operated
                by Kent, K9ZTV in MO,

GREAT !!!    Good news.  There is never enough good news going around.

Kent will have to set a sked so we can all work him some day.

K8JHR

Join TentecOmniVII@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.