Topics

Your generosity is STUNNING!

Scott Walters

I to don’t see mine
only twenty from me
Would it be to much work to send it to Tek museum
I will never get to see it but would like to help them
If not
keep it to feed your brain we need all the brain power to keep this dynasty going

Be well
Scotty

On Jan 19, 2020, at 10:19 AM, Lawrance A. Schneider <llaassllaaass@...> wrote:

As one who tried and failed, maybe I should have no say.

I will give my opinion anyway.
KEEP IT AS OUTLINED BY MR. MUIR.
Over time, the price will go up. Next year is only a year away. Clearly we trust you. This year I tried to contribute (and failed). Next year I may not be able to do so. KEEP IT!

larry

Mlynch001

I agree, send any excess to the Vintage TEK Museum. I would rather do that than to get a refund. This should be easy enough to do through Pay Pal.

My 2 cents.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Jeff Davis

Similarly to Larry W6FUB, I also provided details in a private message to Dennis. And I'm also in California. And I also didn't see my contribution on the list. Maybe Paypal changed the transaction ID, I don't know. I just know that I didn't see mine on the list.

I'm not concerned with getting a Paypal refund.
I'm not concerned with what Dennis and Michael choose to do with the donation.

I AM CONCERNED that the donation has reached the right hands, since it did not appear on the list that Dennis took the time and I'm sure a great deal of effort to provide.

Dennis, is there any way to allay those concerns? I believe there are a number of us who share them. If we could understand why the transactions aren't matching, speaking only for myself I'd rest a lot easier knowing that the funds did indeed find their way into the right hands. Then, I'll shut up and go back to sleep!

Thanks,
Jeff N0DY

#122 Wed 1/1/2020 11:23 AM $15.00 TO BE RETURNED Blue Feather Technologies 4CP43571K6051271K

Dennis

#122 Wed 1/1/2020 11:23 AM $15.00 TO BE RETURNED Blue Feather Technologies 4CP43571K6051271K

Dennis