Topics

You have been removed from TekScopes@groups.io

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you for the tip about Mailwasher. I downloaded and installed it after reading the reviews. They were all 4 or 5 out of 5. It looks like an excellent way to deal with SPAM. Several months ago someone got hold of my email address and I began getting numerous emails from women for some porn site. If I had Mailwasher when that happened it would have been a real help. Instead, one by one, I added them to my block list and gradually these SPAM emails stopped. But it took time to do that each day and I was working on a project that had a deadline and I had no time to waste.

Dennis Tillman W7pF

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator