Topics

WTF: TDS3000 Blank option modules.

Oz-in-DFW

I'm looking for a few of these to fill the gap in my TDS3014. Please reply by DM

David Kuhn

You want them for looks? Where those features not just added in the last
software release?

Dave

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 11:08 AM Oz-in-DFW <lists@...> wrote:

I'm looking for a few of these to fill the gap in my TDS3014. Please
reply by DM

Ken Eckert

satbeginner

WTF or WTB?? :-)

n4buq

I have a feeling that was meant to be WTD (WanTeD) but was mistyped.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ

Want to find - expected these might be a service part in stock somewhere. Want to fill an empty hole.

Ken Eckert

Ebay, $10-20ish

On Saturday, February 8, 2020, Oz-in-DFW <lists@...> wrote:

Want to find - expected these might be a service part in stock somewhere.
Want to fill an empty hole.

Magic_Smoke

Hmm, this sounds like a good candidate for 3d printing...should I mock one up?

Oz-in-DFW

Magic_Smoke

I had considered that project, but living a few blocks from Tek HQ I managed to end up with an original that has "ENG" scrawled on the front and turns on all the goodies, so I may not need to for my own benefit. It would, however, be a pretty simple thing to design the new piece with a snap-in home for a SIM-card connector...hmm! Easy to see how the scope of these projects can really start to inflate.

Oz-in-DFW

All I'm suggesting is that you make the model to accommodate and correctly position the SIM connector.

Magic_Smoke

A very good tip. I'll see if I can get my hands on one somewhere, I've found it a little tricky to get things just right based on drawings alone.