Topics

WTD - P6201 Probe tips (Tek P/N 206-0200-00)

Phil Pemberton

Hi folks,

I've just picked up a P6201 probe kit which is almost complete -- except for the probe tips. Sadly the one on the probe is a bit worn.

Does anyone have any spare P6201 probe tips (Tek P/N 206-0200-00) for sale?

Cheers
Phil.

Hi Phil,
I'm pretty certain I have a few, NOS. How "many" do you need?
Shipment from the Netherlands to the UK.
Let me know if not found locally.

Raymond

Phil Pemberton

On 08/09/2020 11:57, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:
Hi Phil,
I'm pretty certain I have a few, NOS. How "many" do you need?
Shipment from the Netherlands to the UK.
Let me know if not found locally.

Raymond
At least one, ideally two. NL->UK shipping is fine, I can't see that
being too expensive!

How much are you asking for the probe tips?

I've found a few ebay listings in the US but either the price or the
shipping tends to be the killer (or both).

Thanks,
--
Phil.
philpem@...

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 02:36 PM, Phil Pemberton wrote:

At least one, ideally two.
Hi Phil, I have (found) two of the tiny screw-in probe tips, NOS, that I can part with. How about a (free) NOS witch hat (015-0135-00) for your P6201 or do you have one?

How much are you asking for the probe tips?
When I purchased components from Japan in a previous life, Japanese vendors asked for an "idea price". So, can you give an idea price?
Let's take this off-group.

Raymond