Topics

WTB: RM561 B manual

greenboxmaven

I am looking for the manual for an RM561 B rackmount scope, I can't find a download or for sale on the web. I can find the regular 561, but the B is different. The mainframe has been hacked on, so I need the exact manual to restore it . Thanks,

Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

John Williams

greenboxmaven

Thanks for the tip, the manual is usable. I would like to find an actual print manual, however. It makes sense that it is a military tech manual, I saw and used most of these scopes in the Air Force where they were a part of other systems instead of being general test equipment.

Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

On 10/13/20 6:00 PM, John Williams wrote:
Maybe this

http://bama.edebris.com/download/tek/561/561scope.pdf