WTB: P6013A compensation box (015-0083-00)

Christian

Perhaps you have one of these lying around from a blown-up probe? (this is the no-Freon 12kV probe)

I have just discovered that my second, approximately never-brought-out P6013A has the comp box from a P6015 (the Freon one). I have never owned one of those and only noticed that they were different when I used them at the same time (for the first time - they have noticeably different trim adj holes). One of these things is not like the other.

And no, I would not be excited about trying to comp this probe with the wrong box, or, for that matter, with the right box, but here we are.