Topics

WTB: GPIB interface for Tektronix HC100 plotter

toby@...

Hi,

I'm repeating an earlier plea for anyone who wants to sell this
interface board, or exchange for an RS232 board.

Also interested in pens.

Thanks,
--Toby

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 01:17 AM, <toby@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:

Also interested in pens.
The Tek HC100 is actually an Epson HI-80.
I don't have a spare GPIB interface but I have a box full of pens and I can send you a few for the cost of shipping.
Although they are in the original sealed bag the are old and might be have dried out anyway.
Contact me off list if you are interested.
/Håkan

Jack2015

Hi Toby,

Are you looking for a GPIB to Printer adapter?
if yes,there is one on ebay. search "gpib to printer".

Jack

Glydeck

If this is the item you’re looking at it’s not GPIB.
eBay item number:254572007620

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Inmac-050121-GPIB-to-Printer-parallel-adaptor-NEW-Spare/254572007620?hash=item3b45ac90c4:g:P-sAAOSwp2hemdOo

GPIB is a 24 pin device. That connector is 36 pin (Centronics). Also, not a great feedback rating.

George

On Nov 10, 2020, at 9:56 AM, Jack2015 <sujack1950@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Toby,

Are you looking for a GPIB to Printer adapter?
if yes,there is one on ebay. search "gpib to printer".

Jack

Steve Hendrix

I just discovered that my KISS-488 ethernet-to-GPIB adapter was somehow dropped off eBay, where it's been selling for a couple of years. I have re-listed it if you care to take a look as it might suit your needs. It would let you telnet directly to the plotter, and I think you could set up a printer "port" to be at <IP address>:23, or you could reconfigure KISS-488 to do TelNet at whatever port is convenient.

Steve Hendrix

On 2020-11-12 10:44 a.m., Glydeck via groups.io wrote:
If this is the item you’re looking at it’s not GPIB.
eBay item number:254572007620

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Inmac-050121-GPIB-to-Printer-parallel-adaptor-NEW-Spare/254572007620?hash=item3b45ac90c4:g:P-sAAOSwp2hemdOo

GPIB is a 24 pin device. That connector is 36 pin (Centronics). Also, not a great feedback rating.

The HC100 already has a parallel printer port.

To Jack: I am specifically looking for the GPIB card.

Thanks
--Toby