Topics

WTB 015-2350-01 head for SG 5030 Generator

Timothy

I would like to buy a leveling head for the SG 5030 sine wave generator. I know these are hard to come buy but if anyone has one for sale at a reasonable cost please contact me.

Thank you!

I would like to buy a leveling head for the SG 5030 sine wave generator
Is your SG5030 head missing or do you have a bad one ?
The reason for asking is if it is bad this might fix it: http://www.hakanh.com/dl/sghead.htm

/HÃ¥kan

Timothy

It is missing. But thank you for the suggestion! Maybe I can find a bad one and fix it to save some money.

I dont make a lot of money when repairing/calibrating scopes, its more of a hobby.