Topics

Working Tek 585A (Laurel MD USA) for $250 on Craigslist

I am not affiliated with the seller, and I am not interested in this 'scope, but the seller apparently includes a type 82 plugin, and claims "with 81A plug in" (adapter, maybe?): https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ele/d/laurel-vintage-oscilloscope-585a/6979916583.html

I'd hate for it to go to a tube harvester.

Mike Dinolfo N4MWP

Leon Robinson

The Type 81 is an adapter to use any of the 530 & 540 series plugins in the 585.In have 2 for my 585, one came with the scope and the other came with another plugin.

Leon Robinson    K5JLR

Political Correctness is a Political Disease.

Politicians and Diapers should be changed
often and for the same reasons.