Topics

Who has not received their book in the US by now?

If you have NOT received Peter Keller's book by now please contact me
off-list at dennis at ridesoft dot com and I will see if I can locate it for
you. Include your zip code in your email.

If you DID NOT receive Peter's book in the mail by TUESDAY EVENING please
let me know and include your zip code in the email.

Dennis Tillman W7pF

Stephen

E-mail sent offline.

fastguido@...

Also sent off a email.

FastGuido:
The reason I requested people to reply OFF-LIST was to avoid unnecessary (and useless) replies to TekScopes that serve no purpose for every one of our 8,000+ members who received it wasting their bandwidth and storage, and requiring them to take time to delete.

Please use some common sense and stop replying to the list when someone says to specifically contact them OFF-LIST.

Dennis Tillman W7pF