Topics

Welcome to Chubba, our 8,000th Member

I would like to welcome our newest, and 8,000th, member to TekScopes.
He joined less than an hour ago.

Hello Chubba.

When you read this message please tell us a little about yourself.

Dennis Tillman W7PF

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

Jim Ford

Welcome, Chubba!This is a great group of people with hundreds, if not thousands, of years of collective experience with Tek scopes, other test equipment, general electronics, and many other interesting things.Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Dennis Tillman W7PF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7PF> Date: 1/11/20 10:53 AM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: [TekScopes] Welcome to Chubba, our 8,000th Member I would like to welcome our newest, and 8,000th, member to TekScopes. He joined less than an hour ago. Hello Chubba. When you read this message please tell us a little about yourself.Dennis Tillman W7PF -- Dennis Tillman W7PFTekScopes Moderator

Eric

Welcome to the group. I my self have not been here long however I have very
quickly found my self enjoying the signal to noise ratio of the group. It
is a wonderful corner of the internet.