Topics

WAVEFORM AND SIGNAL ANALYSIS

Carl Moon <carl.moon@...>

As we all know, nearly all consumer products today have electronic circuits. Whether a product is simple or complex, if it includes electronic components, the design, verification, and debugging process requires an oscilloscope to analyze the numerous electrical signals that make the product come to life.

This article explains waveform and signal analysis.

https://baninii.com/2020/09/14/waveform-and-signal-analysis/

Roy Thistle

Well... as far as I can tell... that's Copyright © 2016, Tektronix.
I dunno; but, Tektronix has lawyers... don't they?
Is it a good idea to allow OPs to drop links to allegedly pirated copyrighted material?

EricJ

I think this might be a spammer. Clearly copied material has been posted by
this "member" before.

--Eric

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020, 10:00 AM Roy Thistle <roy.thistle@...>
wrote:

Well... as far as I can tell... that's Copyright © 2016, Tektronix.
I dunno; but, Tektronix has lawyers... don't they?
Is it a good idea to allow OPs to drop links to allegedly pirated
copyrighted material?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 02:21 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

Have a look at

https://www.tek.com/document/online/primer/xyzs-scopes/ch1/oscilloscope-basics

for comparison.
I informed Dennis (Moderator) this morning. I'm sure he'll take care of it. BTW same is happening at HP-Agilent and Lecroy groups.
Annoying.
Raymond

Bill Perkins

I poked around the site and there's an 'About' page here:

https://baninii.com/about/

that might be worth reading.

There's quite a variety of topics there, including o 'How To' for beef stroganoff :-)

So yeah, mildly annoying but unless there's some dark web/deep state BS underneath it all, it seems pretty benign.

Bill

Dave Daniel

An emerging concensus on the HPAK group is that this “member” is in fact an experimental bot spamming multiple groups.io groups.

DaveD