From: John Corini <john.corini@...>
To: TekScopes <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 4:14 pm
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7633 is disassembled -- want any parts, CRT? not known to work at all

Steve,
I don't think I have that scope any longer, but I do have other tek scopes
for parts.  I know that a 7603 and a 7404 for parts.
73 - Jihn

John Corini

Bill,

Let me check this weekend to see what boards I have. I think I have a 7603
that may have that board. I will let you know.

John

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:10 PM Bill (Doc) Courtright via Groups.Io <doxemf=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

John,Looking for the 7603 display card. Quite awhile ago I transplanted it
to a friends military version thinking mine was unrepairable. But it was
not. I read on here awhile back that different models of scope had
different cards and were not interchangeable otherwise have a couple other
7K scrappers. If still available let me know the cost and shipping to
01247.Thanks,Bill