Wanted - Tektronix 305 Oscilloscope Knobs and Caps

Sampler_one

I need 3 Tektronix 305 scope Parts ;
366-1057-00 Gray knob <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Mine cracked in two and the scope is hard to use now.
366-1405-06 Red Knob , screw and cap set <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Just in case the old one breaks.
200-1342-00 Handel cover <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Missing one to complete the scope.

Happy to pay a reasonable price / postage or trade.
I have a ton of Vacuum Tubes

Best regards
Please contact me.

I see this on eBay, which appears to have the full set of colored SEC/DIV and V/DIV knobs with red concentric knobs. The price is pretty good to get undamaged knobs with a "free" parts mule thrown in.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233141250240?hash=item36484d28c0:g:ufwAAOSwnwpcbqnC

Reddy

I have a parts mule . I will see what's left on it this evening.

The SEC/DIV and VOLTS/DIV look very similar to the knobs from the 7A18A, though the part numbers are different.

I am working on casting hard-to-find or commonly damaged knobs. If you could take some measurements of the knobs you need (specifically knob height, and diameter of the shafts) I can check how they match up to the 7A18A knobs. Maybe I can make a set of replacements that will work for you.

-- Jeff Dutky

For reference, the two knobs on the 7A18A that look similar are the VOLTS/DIV knobs (366-1299-00, 20 mm tall, ~4 mm shaft) and the DISPLAY MODE knob (366-2265-00, 17 mm tall, ~7 mm shaft).

I had some trouble measuring the shaft sizes because the set screws on the 7A18A that I was using are seized, and I had to estimate without being able to get the calipers right against the shaft.

-- Jeff Dutky

Sampler_one

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 05:22 PM, Jeff Dutky wrote:

7A18A
Ill measure it out tomorrow and get back.
Thanks