Wanted -- Tektronix 2225 paper service manual in UK

David Slipper

I have the PDFs but I find the paper versions nicer to use.

I am looking for the 2225 service manual with the fold out schematics in reasonable condition (original NOT photocopy please).

Please reply directly not via the group.

Regards,
Dave

Colin Herbert

Hi Dave,
Have you asked Marc Christian at Telford Electronics?

marc@telfordelectronics.co.uk

I have had good manuals from him on many occasions and only a few failures. He is one of the good guys.

Colin.

I have the PDFs but I find the paper versions nicer to use.

I am looking for the 2225 service manual with the fold out schematics in
reasonable condition (original NOT photocopy please).

Please reply directly not via the group.

Regards,
Dave

David Slipper

Thanks, I'll give him a try.