From: "Dave Brown" <davebr@...>
To: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] vintageTEK museum releases Replaceable Parts Registry (RPR)

I have scanned and released to Tekwiki the 670 and 672 RPR (672 is a continuation of 670). This RPR category indicates what instruments PCBs were used in and is quite large. There are 1740 scanned pages and this represents about 10 hours of scanning. I chose to scan selected portions of the RPR to pay back the collector community who graciously donated to buy the museum the microfiche scanner. I have now scanned over 3700 pages of RPR pages and consider our debt paid in full. We were also requested to scan the 366- Knob category and the 067- Test Fixtures categories. I will do so as I have time as I now need to focus on customer requested service manuals and regular museum business. The 670 RPR has not yet been posted on Tekwiki but expect it will be shortly.

Dave Brown

I have scanned and released to Tekwiki the 670 and 672 RPR (672 is a continuation of 670). This RPR category indicates what instruments PCBs were used in and is quite large. There are 1740 scanned pages and this represents about 10 hours of scanning. I chose to scan selected portions of the RPR to pay back the collector community who graciously donated to buy the museum the microfiche scanner. I have now scanned over 3700 pages of RPR pages and consider our debt paid in full. We were also requested to scan the 366- Knob category and the 067- Test Fixtures categories. I will do so as I have time as I now need to focus on customer requested service manuals and regular museum business. The 670 RPR has not yet been posted on Tekwiki but expect it will be shortly.

Dave Brown

The link is now on Manuals, Catalogs, and Other Publications > Reference Materials.
Dave

Dave Brown

It is supposed to be on the main page Manuals, Catalogs, and Other Publications > Reference Materials but I don't see it listed there. I'll contact Kurt.

Dave

Vincent Trouilliez

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 09:05 AM, walter shawlee wrote:
I notice it doesn't seem to tie to the general main page at all.
Yes I was wondering about thaat too ! Such a nice resource... that's not even visible/accessible, kinda defeats the purpose of making it public ^^

I guess the link to that RPR page might fit at the bottom of the main page, under the section labelled " Manuals, Catalogs and Other Publications " ?!

Thanks for all the scanned sections so far, and for all those to come :-)

Vincent Trouilliez

Thanks so much for another great RPR scan, the 311 set is very handy to have!
I can hardly wait for that 366 scan, it will answer a lot of questions.
the page link is here: http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/RPR

I notice it doesn't seem to tie to the general main page at all.

thank you for all the hard work!
-walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.

Dave Brown

I plan on doing the requested 366- knobs but I think I will do the 670- PCB assemblies first. It is quite large so it is going to take some time.

Dave Brown

Based on requests we have scanned the 311- resistors and it is now on tekwiki.org. It is 701 pages

Michael A. Terrell

Here is a link to the RPR .pdf files: