Topics

Update on the Location of 3 International Orders for Peter Keller's books

One book left Narita Airport in Japan on January 11, 2021 at 3:26 pm and is
currently in transit to the destination.
This will come as no surprise to our members in Japan.
According to my friends at the USPS Japan holds the record for the fastest
and most reliable mail system in the world.
They are so far ahead of every other country that there is no hope of any
one catching up to the level of service they provide to their citizens.

Two books have already departed a transfer airport in Heathrow, London on
January 11, 2021 at 8:28 am. These two books are currently in transit to
their destination.

All of the other international orders departed the USPS SAN FRANCISCO CA
INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER between January 9, 2021 at 8:32AM and
January 10, 2021 at 4:07PM
Dennis Tillman W7pF