U2101 234-0408-20 for sale?

Kevin

Hello all

Really looking for anyone that has the later version of the U2101 Tektronix chip (234-0408-20) used in a 2230 scope they would like to sell to me? I'm in the UK. Last chance before I have to put this lovely unit in the trash.

Thanks in advance.

Bert Haskins

On 4/15/2021 4:04 AM, Kevin via groups.io wrote:
Hello all

Really looking for anyone that has the later version of the U2101 Tektronix chip (234-0408-20) used in a 2230 scope they would like to sell to me? I'm in the UK. Last chance before I have to put this lovely unit in the trash.

Thanks in advance.
I have a 2230 that lies on the border between repair and partout, what chip is this?

 Bert

Kevin

Hi Bert

It's on the top storage board, looking from the front, left hand side, just behind the two 4 pin plugs and ribbon cables that come up from underneath. The earlier chip that was used here is relatively common but then Tektronix changed the chip and some of the circuitry and this one is not so common but does the same job.

Many thanks