Topics

Type 576 HV transfomer replacement part.

Mlynch001

I know this subject has been hashed and rehashed many times. Would there be any interest in a new, factory built HV transformer to replace the old epoxy potted transformer 120-0612-00~02 from the early Type 576 curve tracers? I am working with a US Company that is willing to produce a suitable replacement in relatively small quantities. The part that we are discussing is going to be a potted design, which should mount in the same space previously occupied by the old transformer. I am in the process of getting a prototype built and I have a 576 that will be a "test mule" for this item. After the proof of concept is confirmed, and if there is any interest, I will take orders for these initial units to be produced. These are not Chinese built transformers, so the quality should be very good. ESTIMATED Cost on 10 units would be about $165 USD each, plus Priority Mail USPS delivery to the USA only. International orders would ship at actual shipping cost to your address. If there is enough interest, the selling price could be substantially less (about $90 USD each), if I could order 50 units at a time. Anyone interested can contact me off-list and we can discuss the details. >@mlynch001<
--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR