Type 162 Waveform Generator. Anyone looking for one? Free for the Postage

Gordon Smith

Hi All,
I have a Type 162 Waveform Generator that I bought many years ago for parts. I never did anything with it and it's still all together, so being offered to anyone for the postage.

Condition: Good overall condition. Tubes all gone (that's how I got it). Except for 1 knob gone, everything else is there. I can send pictures of unit to any interested parties.

Please contact me via Private Message if you are interested. Please note that I will NOT ship via UPS as they seem to take great delight in damaging items (I've had nothing but bad luck with them).

Thank You, Gordon

Where are you located? (I presume in the US from the United Package Smashers comment)?

Gordon Smith

Hi All,
The Waveform Generator has been spoken for. My apologies for the delay in the response.

Thank You, Gordon