From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Colin Herbert via Groups.Io
Sent: 03 March 2020 14:05
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Type 130 L-C Meter parts

I have one of these L-C meters which is working just fine, has the serial #012022 and the cabinet which has two sides. The cabinet side-plate latches are broken and/or missing and I would like to replace them. The part-numbers are:

105-0009-00 Stop
210-0470-00 Nut
210-0870-00 Washer, flat
213-0040-00 Screw, fastening.

If anyone has a full set of four of these fasteners and is prepared to sell them at a reasonable price, I would be grateful. Failing a full set, two complete ones and two of the plastic nuts would probably suffice, as two are completely missing and two of the plastic nuts are broken. I should point out that I am located in London, UK.

TIA, Colin.

Bob Albert

I have an LC meter that is too good to strip.  However I would be amenable to selling it.  It has a problem that one oscillator won't run.  It is on my project list but for a reasonable price I'd let it go.
Bob in Los Angeles

On Saturday, March 7, 2020, 03:44:50 AM PST, Colin Herbert via Groups.Io <colingherbert=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Does no-one really have any of these?
Colin.

I have one of these L-C meters which is working just fine, has the serial #012022 and the cabinet which has two sides. The cabinet side-plate latches are broken and/or missing and I would like to replace them. The part-numbers are:

105-0009-00  Stop
210-0470-00  Nut
210-0870-00  Washer, flat
213-0040-00  Screw, fastening.

If anyone has a full set of four of these fasteners and is prepared to sell them at a reasonable price, I would be grateful. Failing a full set, two complete ones and two of the plastic nuts would probably suffice, as two are completely missing and two of the plastic nuts are broken. I should point out that I am located in London, UK.

TIA, Colin.

Colin Herbert

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the offer, but I don't need another Type 130, just the latches and as you say, it would be a shame to strip it just for that, even if it isn't working 100%. I am also inclined to think that the postage from Los Angeles to the UK would be prohibitive.
Colin.