Transistor Covers in 1A4 - Tek Item 200-0715-00

PMF

I completely forgot to mention that the covers for the pairs of transistors in the attenuators, per the item number in the subject line, have rotted in my unit. What have you used to replace them? Has it even been necessary to keep something over the pairs of transistors, Q73/83 & Q74/84, for thermal stability? I haven't had mine in operation long enough to see if this is true, frankly, and now that, per the other enquiry, it is out of commission pending repair of the Variable potentiometers, it will be hard to assess.

PMF