Topics

TM504 Feet

Larry McDavid

I need four bottom feet and the metal bail for a TM504 power supply, and also the four rear cord-wrap feet.

Any chance someone has these available?

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB

Jeff Davis

Hi Larry,

I have both the bottom and rear feet available. Check the n0dy.com web site. The rear cord wrap is listed under "Tektronix 7000 Series Rear Cordwrap Foot" (also works on TM5XX) (https://www.n0dy.com/product/tektronix-7xxx-cordwrap-feet/) and the bottom feet are listed under "Tektronix 5000 Replacement Bottom Feet" and these also work for TM5XX. (https://www.n0dy.com/product/tektronix-5000-feet/)
Tektronix 5000 Replacement Bottom Feet (Set) 348-0073-00 348-0074-00 – N0DY Electronics<https://www.n0dy.com/product/tektronix-5000-feet/>
Tektronix 5000 Replacement Bottom Feet (Set) 348-0073-00 348-0074-00 $ 20.00 excl. tax 2 in stock (can be backordered)
www.n0dy.com

Tektronix 7000 Series Rear Cordwrap Foot 348-0191-00 – N0DY Electronics<https://www.n0dy.com/product/tektronix-7xxx-cordwrap-feet/>
These rear cordwrap feet fit most 7000 series scopes and TM500 series mainframes. They replace Tektronix part number 348-0191-00. Contact me if you are unsure whether it will fit your particular Tektronix product.
www.n0dy.com

Unfortunately, I don't have the metal bail.

Hope this helps with at least part of your search.

Jeff / N0DY