Topics

TM500 Tester Circuit Board Deliveries

Larry McDavid

This is an update on the delivery of TM500 circuit board sets to those who joined the group purchase.

All domestic USA shipments have been delivered. Of the 16 total
international shipments, all but 5 have been reported as delivered. All
shipments were mailed at my local post office on 2/11/2021.

At this time I have 2 shipments to France and one each to Germany,
Australia and UK that have not been delivered. Yet, I have numerous
successful deliveries to Australia and UK.

I believe the packaging is very secure; everyone who has reported
delivery has also reported the boards arrived in good condition. The
package is a brown, flat and rigid envelope 33 cm x 25 cm and about 7 mm
thick.

All these international shipments required I fill out a detailed customs
form. I showed the value as US$26 and the contents as merchandise. It
may be that the undelivered international shipments are actually still in the customs office; I can't tell that for any international shipment.

I have tracking numbers for the shipments. Unfortunately, the post office receipt shows the destination country but not the postal code. I have copies of the customs forms and can correlate the tracking number with the recipient. I believe deliveries will complete but I can't give an estimate when.

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB