The Chat Feature has been disabled

Thank you for all your replies on whether to all or disable the groups.io
Chat's feature.
The overwhelming majority of replies wanted only one communication channel
in TekScopes that would be seen by all of us.

It was almost unanimous (>90%) that the chat feature should be disabled.
A few members (~5%) indicated it might be useful but offered no specific use
they might have for it.

I just disabled it. I apologize in advance for anyone inconvenienced by my
decision.
I still have the ability to enable a chat in the future if there is a
compelling reason to do that.
Your fearless (sometimes foolish) leader has spoken :)
Dennis Tillman W7pF

magnustoelle

Good day Dennis,
thanks for sorting that out - and thank you for doing what you are doing for this group!
Cheers,
Magnus