Topics

locked Tesla Coil help needed: NOT RELEVANT TO TEKTRONIX

AS IT CLEARLY SAYS IN OUR HOME PAGE:
TekScopes is all about classic Tektronix test equipment, its use, repair, and collecting.

THIS IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO TEKTRONIX

This has already been pointed out to you by other members of TekScopes.

Please take your discussion about Tesla Coils off line or start a group of your own.

Thank You,

Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

Ernesto,
AS IT CLEARLY SAYS IN OUR HOME PAGE:
TekScopes is all about classic Tektronix test equipment, its use, repair, and collecting.

IT IS NOT ABOUT TESLA COILS!
Please take you conversation about Tesla Coils off line. In other words contact the others directly, or start a group of your own.
Thank you in advance for restricting you interest to Tektronix products
--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

Tony Fleming

Sorry, I don't know where to ask my Tesla Coil question.
Please let me know where to do so.
Thank you very much.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 10:24 AM Dennis Tillman W7PF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7pF>
wrote:

AS IT CLEARLY SAYS IN OUR HOME PAGE:
TekScopes is all about classic Tektronix test equipment, its use, repair,
and collecting.

THIS IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO TEKTRONIX

This has already been pointed out to you by other members of TekScopes.

Please take your discussion about Tesla Coils off line or start a group of
your own.

Thank You,

Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

Bob Albert

I suggest you go to EEVblog where almost any topic can appear.

wrote:

AS IT CLEARLY SAYS IN OUR HOME PAGE:
TekScopes is all about classic Tektronix test equipment, its use, repair,
and collecting.

THIS IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO TEKTRONIX

This has already been pointed out to you by other members of TekScopes.

Please take your discussion about Tesla Coils off line or start a group of
your own.

Thank You,

Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

Tom Gardner

I suggest EEVBlog forum.

The denizens are welcoming and have significant experience in many topics. There are many cross-posts between here and there.

On 16/03/20 22:24, Tony Fleming wrote:
Sorry, I don't know where to ask my Tesla Coil question.
Please let me know where to do so.
Thank you very much.

Denis,

This is fine.
Now that I know, I will restrict my posts in this group to issues about classic Tektronix test equipment.
There is plenty to discuss about them.

Regards,
Ernesto

Bob,

Thanks for pointing us to this EEVblog.
I had no idea such a site exists on Youtube.
But it seems very dangerous. It can suck out an enormity of our free time!

Regards,
Ernesto