Topics

Tesla Coil - help needed

Tony Fleming

A new chat has been created:

I have a Tesla Coil kit but I don't have schematics that I can follow. All my parts are mentioned in my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt4y6j-foyY&list=PLv52A7rm-UViZEOlzZfZOB9Gl8cjS3ze5&index=2&t=0s
Or go to https://tonysfun.com/ and click on My Youtube Videos button. You can see more information here, before going to my videos.
I'm not an expert, but I take lots of precautions and use Variac Transformers and Isolation Transformers, among other steps to be safe.
I've built Jacob Ladders from Microwave Transformers and others, like in the video, that is for Neon Lights.....
I've tried for several month to contact people on youtube and other places, but many of them are older videos and I don't even know if the people are still around or using the youtube at all....
The seller mentioned in the video doesn't answer their phone and no option to leave a VM either.

If you know of anyone or any place that can help me with this project, I would appreciate it very much.

View/Join This Chat ( https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/chat/5224 )