Topics

Tektronix SG505 Frequency Dial

edward@...

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a frequency control knob for a Tek SG505 oscillator? My one is broken beyond repair and I'm struggling to find one. The frequency control knob for the SG502 looks the same albeit a different colour scheme so this would also do the job - thanks.

Stephen

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 09:41 AM, <edward@...> wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a frequency control knob for a
Tek SG505 oscillator? My one is broken beyond repair and I'm struggling to
find one. The frequency control knob for the SG502 looks the same albeit a
different colour scheme so this would also do the job - thanks.
Try Q-Service:

https://www.qservice.tv/

They may have what you need.

edward@...

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 01:44 PM, Stephen wrote:

https://www.qservice.tv/
Thanks I'll have a look.