Cheers,

Keith

toby@...

On 2021-04-29 6:31 p.m., Keith wrote:
Not sure how popular these HC100 still are - but the price is right... $15.00 plus shipping at $45.

Here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254637159546?hash=item3b498eb47a:g:CFYAAOSwd59e1~JH

Not me by the way - just reporting it in case anyone is looking for one.
I'm looking for the GPIB interface board to one. Can swap for the RS232.

Getting pens for these is pretty challenging, they're special for this
plotter and the way it's designed you can't really use anything else.

--Toby

Cheers,

Keith

-

The shipping has now gone up. It's now $59.70. I used to want one of
these printers and they were difficult to find but I think I'm over that
now so I'll pass. But FWIW it appears to have both a Centronics and an
HP-IB interface.