tektronix dpo7254

oliver johnson

I have a dpo7254 that has issues , booting issues where scope freezes and I would also like to change to a ssd drive , can soneon tell me where I can get a copy of the original disks that come with the scope for these types of issue where a fresh install is needed, thanks

magnustoelle

Good Morning Oliver,

you may want to set some time aside and read over this loooong thread: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/tek-csa7404-repair-project/
In reference to https://dev.xdevs.com/projects/csa7404/wiki/Wiki

The eevlog user TiN has a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4AS30eDAYtOxD2UpYs5Gw.
TiN alias Illya Tsemenko is quite an amazing engineer in my humble opinion...

Cheers,

Magnus