Topics

Tektronix CG5010 & CG5011 Rotary Encoder 260-2500-00

cmbath

Hi,

I am looking at getting some of the dual rotary encoders that were used in the CG5010 and CG5011 manufactured (The newer version of the CG551 & CG5001). This is the units per division knob and variable adjustment for this.

These often get broken during shipment of the instrument.

Due to the high cost outlay these will be offered at $75 each plus shipping only if enough people are interested. The cost may reduce if more people than expected are interested.

Can you please let me know if you are interested in purchasing one or more of these?

Thanks,

Chris

cmbath

Just a reminder to reply either directly or via email if you are interested in this!

I am not sure how to have the message such that it will not be lost in the many other messages?

I suspect that I may be easy for someone to miss the message because of this.

Please pass the message onto anyone who may be interested.

Thanks,

Chris

cmbath

Hi,

If anyone has any interest in this can they please let me know?

Thank you!

Chris

Louis Timmer

Yes please...for yers I had to use the remote as the only way of using my CG5011 is the decoder went upstairs to encoders heaven...

Please let me know your price plus postage to Australia..

Louis VK4BVY in Qeensland

Before you give up on the encoder, it may just the the T 3/4 grain of wheat
bulbs that have failed which is easy to fix.

Dave

Yes please...for yers I had to use the remote as the only way of using my
CG5011 is the decoder went upstairs to encoders heaven...

Please let me know your price plus postage to Australia..

Louis VK4BVY in Qeensland

------------------------------------
Posted by: vk4bvy@...
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Before you give up on the encoder, it may just the the T 3/4 grain of wheat
bulbs that have failed which is easy to fix.
The optical encoders were used only in CG551 and CG5001.
The newer CG5010 and CG5011 use mechanical encoders.

/HÃ¥kan

Craig Cramb

Anyone have the 260-2500-00. Switch for the CG5011 module?
Please send me email if you do. @Manfromtrane

Craig

David Sidrane

Hi Chris,

Did you ever order any of the 260-2500-00? I would like one purchase one.

David

Sergey Kubushyn

On Sat, 3 Oct 2020, David Sidrane wrote:

I would also want to purchase one. Where is it supposed to be ordered from?
Who sells those?

Hi Chris,

Did you ever order any of the 260-2500-00? I would like one purchase one.

David
---
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *