Tektronix 603A Storage Monitor Questions

I have this storage monitor here a buddy gave me. But I can find nothing about it on the internet. And I mean nothing. He gave it to me along with a Tek 465B scope, which I have already gotten working. But I think the storage monitor may be even older than that. No paperwork or information can be found on the internet. Can anybody lead me in the right direction? Thank you.

Michael W. Lynch

There is information at TEKWiki. https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Main_Page Search from there.
--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 05:35 PM, henryfinley wrote:

Can anybody lead me in the right direction?
https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/603

Raymond

toby@...

On 2021-06-18 4:35 p.m., henryfinley wrote:
I have this storage monitor here a buddy gave me. But I can find nothing about it on the internet. And I mean nothing. He gave it to me along with a Tek 465B scope, which I have already gotten working. But I think the storage monitor may be even older than that. No paperwork or information can be found on the internet. Can anybody lead me in the right direction? Thank you.

I own & have worked on a couple of these. Manuals are on Tekwiki and
should include service info. If not, contact me, as I have paper
manuals. https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/603

--T

Thank for your help. I guess I need a couple 50ohm BNC cables, but don't know where on my 465 or 2215 to hook it all up. And I can't imagine what use a storage monitor would be good for in ordinary radio work. It's in fine shape, but i have an idea it's just more junk cluttering up my little living room.

Harvey White

Possibly a panadaptor readout for your receiver.  RF modulation monitor on the transmitter.  Dedicated scope with some TM500 modules.  Attach the inputs to the ramp and signal outputs of another scope, and you can freeze a trace for reference, somewhat of a dual screen oscilloscope with a memory, all analog.

Harvey