Tektronix 465B servixe manual containing waveforms 56-70

Torquil Macdonald Sørensen

Hi!

Does anyone here have a scanned version of a 465B service manual which
contains the waveforms 56 through 70, as well as the accompanying
oscilloscope settings?

In the one I have they are missing (while some other waveforms are scanned
twice). In another the pages have been cropped so the waveforms are outside
the page.

Best regards,
Torquil Sørensen, Norway

pdxareaid

i have a free manual i just checked and it has the same problem. i guess i never really used it.
i use a very good artek pdf manual purchased at http://artekmanuals.com/manuals/tektronix-manuals/
both hi and low serial number manuals available. just enter 465b into search box for options.

Torquil Macdonald Sørensen

Hi!

Thanks for the link. However, I found that the 468 was essentially the
same as a 465B when it comes to the analog parts. So I could find the
waveforms there, but numbered differently.

In the end I found the problem: R7069 which lies between a 55VDC supply
and Q7074/Q7075 was cracked and open circuit....It's supposed to be 6.2
kOhm. After replacing it, my 465B works perfectly!

The fault with R7069 turned out to be intermittent. Since it was open
circuit on my first measurement, I just added on 6.2 kOhm in parallel.
However, measuring after that I found 3.1 kOhm across the parallel
combination... So I though perhaps it was a cold solder joint that I had
fixed when tacking on the second 6.2 kOhm. But on closer inspection, I
found the crack, and R7069 was back to being open circuit.

Best regards,
Torquil Sørensen