From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Gary Robert Bosworth <@grbosworth>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2019 11:10 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Tektronix 4205 Display Terminal

Does anyone know if the processor board located in the bottom of the 4205 CRT Display easily slides out through the rear? Also, are the ROMs located on this processor circuit board? Unfortunately, the 4205 is radically different from the 4105 in its physical layout. I am unable to locate service manuals for the 4205 Display monitor.