Topics

Tektronix 2782/2784 Schematics

r18081

I posted this in the wrong forum, so let's try this again ...

I found/purchased schematics to the Tektronix 2782/2784 spectrum
analyzers. These are extremely rare (unreleased if I recall
correctly). So who would be the best person/organization to get these
scanned and saved? Regards, Marshall.

Stan

I just found your posting. Did you ever make the 2782/2784 schematics available? On a related topic, do you know where I could find a service manual for the 2784?

Regards,
Stan

--- In TekScopes@..., "r18081" <r18081@...> wrote:

I posted this in the wrong forum, so let's try this again ...

I found/purchased schematics to the Tektronix 2782/2784 spectrum
analyzers. These are extremely rare (unreleased if I recall
correctly). So who would be the best person/organization to get these
scanned and saved? Regards, Marshall.

rpoz28cam

I have a upto E size scanner and printer in my office.. plus Adobe Professional to create the document.

Don't know if that helps or not

Jon

--- In TekScopes@..., "r18081" wrote:

> I posted this in the wrong forum, so let's try this again ...
>
> I found/purchased schematics to the Tektronix 2782/2784 spectrum
> analyzers. These are extremely rare (unreleased if I recall
> correctly). So who would be the best person/organization to get these
> scanned and saved? Regards, Marshall.

WB6GHK

Take the paper schematics 8-1/2 x 11 and 11 x 17 to a Fedex/Kinkos or Staples and have them scan them for you. They can do large format with no problems, it's fast and cheap. They'll copy the PDF's to a thumb drive and you're good to go.

David DiGiacomo

Another option is to contact our esteemed member Dave Henderson
(ArtekManuals). He will scan the schematics for you, and give you a
credit for 2 other manuals. Pretty good deal.

http://artekmanuals.com/need-list/

Jim Ford

I can vouch for FedEx Office scanning schematics for a reasonable price.   A couple years ago I had them scan some Stanford Research Systems SR780 schematics in 11 by 17 format.  Only cost me about $20 USD.Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: spam4pauld@... Date: 5/19/20 6:17 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tektronix 2782/2784 Schematics Take the paper schematics 8-1/2 x 11 and 11 x 17 to a Fedex/Kinkos or Staples and have them scan them for you. They can do large format with no problems, it's fast and cheap. They'll copy the PDF's to a thumb drive and you're good to go.