Topics

Tektronix 2205-40 SGL SWP not working

Jay Czaja

Hello group. I have a 2205-40 that I use to repair tube amplifiers and other simple audio stuff. Everything works perfectly on the scope except for the SGL SWP trigger. I haven't yet opened up the scope to test if the momentary switch is faulty but was wondering if there was anything else besides the switch that could potentially go wrong with this part of the scope? Also, if the switch is indeed faulty does anyone know of a suitable replacement that will fit properly as I can not find the Tektronix part (260-2290-00)? Thanks.