Topics

Tek tubes for sale 154-0630-10 & 154-0566-00

Peter Florance

A couple of you asked about parts. the guy with the old Tek parts has
a couple of tubes (not the one I need of course) for sale. AFAIK,
these were taken out of scopes that had traces. Email me if you want
his phone number. In VA.
Qty 1 154-0630-10 453A
Qty 1 154-0566-00 Unknown

His prices on parts are usually dirt cheap.

Cheers and thanks for all the help on the 2235 problem.

Peter Florance

Phil (VA3UX) <phil@...>

Yes, please send his name and e-mail Peter. I lost touch with a guy - I think his name was Nick - that had a bunch of Tek crt's. Maybe it's the same guy.

Thanks....Phil