Tek Scopes on Government deals

Bill Higdon

Dave Seiter

Brings back memories of what got me started with Tek scopes- two pallets of mostly 7K scopes from a Telogy auction.  I got them for $50 each, the only bidder, because there were a few obviously dead items, like the 7104 and a few others with broken CRTs on the top of the stacks.  Lots of 7104s and 7488s, mostly 100% working or easily repairable.
$500 seems a bit much, but if they're following the R2 regs, and the scopes are working, could be good for someone.
-Dave

On Friday, January 21, 2022, 06:53:59 PM PST, Bill Higdon via groups.io <willard561=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=1511&acctid=19307

Paul McClay

Um, anybody near Hughesville PA or ready to roll the shipping dice on a 630lbs pallet of CRTs might want to take a look thru the photos...

... all the photos; there's nearly no duplication.

I'm too lazy to copy out an inventory, but just in case your visual pattern matcher is tuned for scopes: there's a pen plotter in there too.