Topics

Tek R561B on CL in Austin

John Griessen

This one *IS* mine! It comes with 6 plugins, and works.

2A63
2B67
3B3
3A3
3A74
3A74

They can be shipped, but after ?Aug 10th? and probably $85 shipping.

I'd like $30 for all that picked up locally, or added to the shipping, and paid by check or cash.

Will sell separately for $20 per piece + shipping.

greenboxmaven

I am interested in the scope and plug-ins. I have been looking for one of these for a while, and have a definate use for it. I am in Syracuse, New York, so picking it up is not possible. I have an account with Fedex, so shipping would be easier for you.

Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

On 7/22/20 4:03 PM, John Griessen wrote:
This one *IS* mine! It comes with 6 plugins, and works.

2A63
2B67
3B3
3A3
3A74
3A74

They can be shipped, but after ?Aug 10th? and probably $85 shipping.

I'd like $30 for all that picked up locally, or added to the shipping, and paid by check or cash.

Will sell separately for $20 per piece + shipping.

flightsimalex@...

I'm interested... My dad lives in Aus and could pick up... Where in Austin and do you take PayPal?

John, Please provide an email address or contact information where members interested in your scope can contact you OFF LIST.
Bruce Gentry and flightsimalex@...,
Please contact John off list at the contact information he provides.
Dennis Tillman W7pF
--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator