TEK CX ref lamps

Jean-Paul

Hello all: Seeking a cross ref of all Tektronix lamps
TEK part # like 150-0090-00
spec volts, current, envelope
instrument used in,
industry lamp type #

Would be very handy! If it does not exist perhaps one of our members could help to compile in easily exchangeable form eg Excel XLS?

Bon Journee,

Jon

greenboxmaven

If someone does this very desirable and valuable  work, and any other for that matter, PLEASE! provide the option of receiving it in PDF form. Thanks,

    Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 06:40 PM, Jean-Paul wrote:

Hello all: Seeking a cross ref of all Tektronix lamps
TEK part # like 150-0090-00
spec volts, current, envelope
instrument used in,
industry lamp type #

Would be very handy! If it does not exist perhaps one of our members could
help to compile in easily exchangeable form eg Excel XLS?

Common Design Parts Catalog 1, August 1979, "Semiconductors", lists lamps in chapter 15.

Raymond

Dave Wise

Except for Instruments Used In, the info is already available in Section 15 of Common Design Parts Catalog – Semiconductors.
https://w140.com/tekwiki/images/5/5e/Tektronix_Xref_sm.pdf

Dave Wise

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 06:55 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

Common Design Parts Catalog 1, August 1979, "Semiconductors", lists lamps in
chapter 15.
Tekwiki link:
https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Common_Design_Parts_Catalogs

Raymond

Jean-Paul

Rebonjour a tous,

WOW Perfect, I have never seen this VERY useful référence!

VIVE LE GROUPE TEKSCOPE !

Jon