Topics

Tek CRTs datasheets

unclebanjoman

Hi all,

does anyone know where to find the data sheets of these CRTs?

154-0644-05 (for 7904 & 7854)
154-0676-15 (for 465)
154-0677-10 (for 475)

Thanks in advance,

Max

Dale H. Cook

On 6/19/2019 2:07 PM, Max wrote:

does anyone know where to find the data sheets of these CRTs?
154-0644-05 (for 7904 & 7854)
154-0676-15 (for 465)
154-0677-10 (for 475)
Datasheets probably won't help much as all three had internal scales and were almost certainly custom-made for Tek. All have P31 phosphors. If you need to find a different -nn variant that might work see the Tek vacuum tubes RPR.
--
Dale H. Cook, GR/HP/Tek Collector, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/

Bob Koller

These and all modern CRT were made by Tek until they discontinued production in the 1990's.

unclebanjoman

Thank you,

I had seen the features of many old Tek-made CRTs published on a well-known website, I was wondering if it was possible to also find the datasheets for these more modern models.
Was simple curiosity, I wanted to understand if I could measure the characteristics of some damaged CRTs I own.

Max