Topics

Tek 7K flex extenders available again

John Griessen

The custom connectors were out of stock and going to stay that way because of moving to NM, but 30 of them turned up in the attic,
(lost for a couple years).

So now flex extenders are back, and:

1. Even though they take a little time to assemble compared to ribbon cables, they use good quality 24 gauge wire like the Tek originals did.
2. Flex can be good on the bench compared to rigid.
3. Assembly can be sped up by making notches in wood or plastic with a hacksaw to serve as a wire guide for 4 or 5 wires at a time soldering.
4. The connector dimensions were spec'd after many trials measuring Tek plugins and figuring tolerances, so there is little chance of a short between plugin contacts caused by side to side misalignment of connector and card edge.

https://www.ecosensory.com/tek/tek_7K_flex_sales_blurb.txt

--
John Griessen -- building lab gear for biologists
Ecosensory Austin TX blog.kitmatic.com

evdsp39

HI John,

I am very interesting to buy the 7k flex extender so plese tell me the cost included the shipping at this address :

COLISEXPAT - ref.276174
10, rue Eugène Hénaff
93000 - BOBIGNY
FRANCE
tel: 01.84.74.03.75 Mob : 06.76.40.32.22

I will pay by PAYPAL or AMEX card

Thank you for answer.

Etienne.

John Griessen

On 5/23/20 6:50 AM, evdsp39 wrote:
HI John,
I am very interesting to buy the 7k flex extender so plese tell me the cost included the shipping at this address :
COLISEXPAT - ref.276174
10, rue Eugène Hénaff
93000 - BOBIGNY
FRANCE
tel: 01.84.74.03.75 Mob : 06.76.40.32.22
I will pay by PAYPAL or AMEX card
Thank you for answer.
Etienne.
I sent you a paypal invoice.

--
John Griessen

It is great that we have members who are able to provide so many things that make maintaining our collections easier.

Hi Etienne, and anyone else who may want one of John's flexible extenders,
Please conduct these transactions directly with John.

Hi John,
If you can remember in the future, please contact interested parties off line even when you are contacted through TekScopes like Etienne did.

Thanks, Dennis Tillman W7pF