Tek 603 tub smashed during transport - new tube wanted!

Mattis Lind

I tried to buy a Tek 603 over Ebay but it unfortunately was broken during transport. Not much visible damages to the parcel though but nevertheless the neck was broken off.

Anyone has a spare tube 154-0634-10 but I think any tube 154-0634-xx would be fine since I guess that the xx isjust the phosphor type.

I think that the same tube can be found in Tek 5111 if anyone has a parts-5111 that could donate a tube.

/Mattis

Don Bitters

Try Sphere Research Corp. , BC. They have a decent selection of TEK crts.
Don Bitters

Mattis Lind

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 02:00 AM, Don Bitters wrote:

Try Sphere Research Corp. , BC. They have a decent selection of TEK crts.
Don Bitters
Thanks! I have already checked their webpage. They only have one single Tek tube in stock and it is not correct type.