Topics

Tek 576 Curve Tracer HV Replacement Transformer

garp66

hi Michael,

Re: bulk Replacement HV Transformers for the Trk 576 CT

Status ?

Do we know when these will be ready to be shipped out to us ?

thank you,
rick

Michael W. Lynch

Rick,
Thanks for asking.  I have reached out to the factory for an update.  They were supposed to ship this week, but I have not received tracking.  The delay was reported to be with the factory which produced the cores.  There is no US supplier for these bare cores, so we are held hostage by the foreign factory's ability to produce/deliver the goods.  This corona virus crap has everyone all stirred up around the world.  I hope to have some good news early next week.

Very sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,

Michael Lynch 479-226-0126 Home Phone479-477-1115 Cell Phonemlynch001@...@gmail.commlynch003@...

On Saturday, March 14, 2020, 10:43:30 AM CDT, garp66 <@garp66> wrote:

hi Michael,

    Re:  bulk Replacement HV Transformers  for the Trk 576 CT

Status ?

Do we know when these will be ready to be shipped out to us ?

thank you,
rick

Mlynch001

Cores have arrived and the actual production work began late last week. Coils are wound, varnished, encapsulated and finally, tested. I have insisted that quality and reliability have priority speed and cost. After the final testing phase at the factory, transformers are shipping to me immediately. I will distribute the individual orders ASAP once the parts are received here. I estimate 10-14 days until I am able to mail the first components.

Thank you for your patience.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Jean-Paul

Michel good work, I have a finest 576 no issues but like to have a spare transformer

Forgotten the cost, and compatibility, any photos the finished unit or serial numbers range of compatible 576?

Many thanks

Jean-Paul

Miguel Work

Mlynch001

To All who purchased one of these from me and have been patiently waiting, THANK YOU! I finally received my shipment late this week. I have tested a randomly selected example in my 576 and it performed exactly like the prototype. I also have designed, 3D printed and included a small mounting adapter that allows this to be installed using the original mounting hardware and position, no holes to drill, no extra hardware to buy. I am looking for suitable sized small boxes for shipping. I will do my best to ship these to all US addresses early next week, COVID-19 debacle permitting!

Contact me off list if you have questions.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Tam Hanna

Hello,

slink me a picture and I will run it on my Instagram ASAP!

Tam

--
With best regards
Tam HANNA

Enjoy electronics? Join 15k7 other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/

Kudos to Michael Lynch who is the group member who commissioned the manufacture of these transformers.

Now if anyone could persuade the same company to do transformers for the 7834/7934 ...

David