Topics

Tek 576 alignment without calibration fixture?

Hi all,

I find alignment of the 576 a rather pleasant excercise, until it comes to the point where you're supposed to use the calibration fixture - particularly for the step generator. Then the guesswork starts. The fixture seems to apply resistors or shorts between connectors. Or a voltage and/or current.

Did anybody make these alignment steps without the fixture and what has been the setup to do them?

Thanks & cheers
Martin

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 09:19 AM, Martin wrote:

Did anybody make these alignment steps without the fixture and what has been the setup to do them?
Yes all the time, using a set of "calibrated" resistors.
The newer manual, 070-0905-01, contains two versions of Performance Check / Calibration.
One using the resistors and the other using the Cal Fixture. This manual is on TekWiki.

/HÃ¥kan

Oh, thanks Hakan!

I didn't notice that one, I was using my own original paper manual.

cheers
Martin